Saturday 14 March 2015

Magic Mushrooms

“You cannot get sick enough to help sick people get better. You cannot get poor enough to help poor people thrive. It is only in your thriving that you have anything to offer anyone. If you’re wanting to be of an advantage to others, be as tapped in, tuned in, turned on as you can possibly be.” ~ Abraham



When mum started drinking the mushroom coffee in September 2014 she was in her second year of suffering from osteoporosis in one knee.  This meant painful injections into the kneecap every 6 months.  Without them, standing up from a chair, wait bearing after driving or sitting was incredibly painful.

On getting up from a chair of any height, she would have to stand on one leg, and rest a minute or more, until she could straighten out her other knee.  Leaving restaurants and coffee shops, or tackling stairs were not tasks to be rushed!

The problem was that the interval between injections was now decreasing.  At the time of finding out about her dead heart muscle her knee was in pain once more and yet only 3 months had elapsed since the last injection.

To say her spirits were down was an understatement.  Yet, given the heart concerns, her knees were not our main concern.

Essy with Urticaria 2010


When Essy had his terrible and prolonged attack of urticaria from September to November 2011 I was at my wits end and financial end working with vets to find the cause, and find a remedy.   It was not until the November when I called in an Animal Iridologist and Zoo pharmacologist, that we found a fix.  

That fix was Dandelion root and a Kidney Tonic.  To the end of time I will be indebted to the fast help and relief experienced by Essy and myself.  After 4 days of root and tonic, the lumps vanished and have never returned.

4 Days is fast by anyone’s standards.  I was impressed and gobsmacked at the simplicity of the cure - nature's dandelion roots!

Now, to return to my mum's old knees...
  


My plan for my mum's healing included watching some videos about the miraculous healing properties of Ganoderma - which I had in coffee sachets and which she was drinking daily.

I set up the first video for her to watch while I was heading out for an hour or two. To my utter amazement not only did she watch the first of hour-long videos on the mushroom, but also she managed on my mac computer to open up the other 4 videos, and watched them also.  I was astonished at her new found IT skills, and even more amazed that the content held her attention for that long.

She stayed with me for 3 nights, 4 days and on the last day as she was packing to leave she said almost apologetically....

'I don't know if I'm imagining it, but I'm sure the pain in my knee is less today'.  
She went on "it's that coffee isn't it?'

As much as I love to rejoice in the mystery of life's weird and wonderful twists and turns, I also can be quite sanguine. This was one such time, so I said I had no idea but it was good news, and she should continue with the coffee, monitor her knees and report back.

To date, now mid February 2015 and her knee is perfect!  Totally pain free!  She has had no need to go back to the doctor, no further injections and is now way over the 6-month injection cycle. She has no problems or pain alighting stairs, getting out of the car, or up from chairs. Totally normal knee functioning has resumed.

She tells everyone she meets about this miracle. She recommends the coffee to any one with joint aches and pains.  My older sister (also a knee problem sufferer) has started taking it and has also said her knee pain is less.  Unlike my mum, she has attributed it to alternative logic to the coffee such as "it must be because I've accepted the pain and I'm just getting on with life".  Well maybe!  That is one
explanation that has prooven in the healing world. 


I wonder what impact on my mums knees the Ganoderma Coffee Videos have had?  What role  sleeping in the sunshine to reiki music in the garden, or  drinking Spirulina smoothies and listening to metaphysics recordings have played in her miraculous healing?

The placebo effect is well known and documented.  Perhaps that is the only explanation needed.  At the end of the day you could say 'who cares' she is pain free.  For me I'd like to go a little further in my understanding.  


Accepting what has happened is important and has a calm and tranquillity to it.  At the same time knowing more about the ways in which we are connected to nature, to healing properties of nature or of our own thinking feel equally as important.

I have a feeling I'll be exploring the mind and body miracles much more.  In the meantime hooray for Ganoderma Coffee. 

Hooray for miracles; equine and human! 

Hooray for Mauritius, for my Reiki teacher Jean Michel and for the gifts of healing that awaits anyone in need.  As the saying goes:

“When the student is ready the teacher will appear”


2 comments:

  1. Awww! I'm wishing your mother all the best with regard to the condition of her knee. I'm hoping in the strongest possible sense that she overcomes that, and that all her pain will greatly reduce and minimize, if not at all disappear. She should just continue to her treatments and medications, and not strain her knees too much. Thanks for sharing that, Debbie! Take care!

    Agnes Lawson @ Pain Relief Experts

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is now 2 years on since my post and my mother's knee is completely healed. She has had no pain, no visits to the Doctors and most importantly NO more injections into the knee. She is thrilled and still amazed at the outcome. Thank you for your well wishes.

    ReplyDelete