Thursday 26 February 2015

Run for the hills!

In life we are all one

Life is no accident

Life is full of synchronicity

Life's coincidences are attention grabbers

Life's reality is exactly as you want it - warts and all


These may not be the most compelling or enticing sounding phrases. Or, they may fill you with reverie and joy.  It's a choice.  A choice born perhaps from understanding, or from connecting with a deep inner knowing.  When we hear the truth we know it!  We know not why or how...


If this is the first time you are coming across such statements and you are curious, open minded, not afraid by them or dismissive of them, they have connected with you at a soul level, to your unconscious which knows your intended path and life lessons.

Still not running for the hills?  Great, then let me try again....


Nothing is by chance.  

Your day to day experiences reflect your inner thoughts and feelings.

What you put out; you get back

Want change - then be that change first

Want feedback about your life - look around you; who and what do you see

Held back by old beliefs that don't serve you well; change them TODAY!


 Where is this heading?


Two days ago, I told my husband I was lost with my blog Essy's Wishes.  I no longer heard the voice in my head spurring me on, filling me with content.  Things have been eerily quiet for 4 or 5 months.

One day later; yesterday, and a wise teacher and friend I have not seen for 5 months, mentioned that he had looked at my blog just 3 weeks ago. He then stated very simply that it was time for me to step it up a bit (my words not his).  He spoke of the time being right for me to be more "expressive" and to speak "from the heart".  He said it was time to connect other things in my life that are all connected and to share the miracles I've witnessed; horse and human. 

It is time to widen the agenda and in doing so to connect with new people and lose connection with others.  That is the big picture.  That is the landscape.  In changing the landscape when we can stand back from it, we experience faith.

I have been lacking in faith in human beings and our compassion (or lack of) for some time now, it's felt big and ugly and overwhelming. 

So, as life would have it and as the statements above suggest, there are no accidents or coincidences; everything is by design, our own creation and it's time to share  that in glorious technicolour.

....."when the pupil is ready the teacher will appear"


24 short hours and synchronicity is at work, and my teacher's words are well received by me, and I hope by you.

I have thanked my angels accordingly!  (Now you're running right....!)





No comments:

Post a Comment