Wednesday 13 February 2013

Call Me 'Femme Fatal'

I say this in jest, because Essy has become more than a little keen to show his interest and dare I speculate affection towards me! Of course I am attaching human emotion and interpretation to the situation, but bear with me...

Yesterday I reported on Essy's new found friend - his tongue - and the discovery that he can use it to great effect licking people and things.  Keen to lavish this new discovery on any one silly enough to stand still he has 'stepped it up' a bit today and engaged teeth too!

His tongue and teeth are now probing into arms, legs, knees (a favourite it seems) and my coat hood - anything he fancies really.  Of course given that his new level of confidence and curiosity is a good thing (in my sadistic view), I'm trying to 'go with the flow' (see earlier blog).

Here he is exploring me and my coat!  I love how gentle he is being even when his teeth have a firm hold.



(Apologies for the low grade video work but it's tricky to video us both at arms length while being mauled and no clue if the camera is even pointing in the right direction)!

I may need to call Margrit back soon to chat to Essy about the birds and bees, boundaries and teeth! 

No comments:

Post a Comment