Tuesday 12 February 2013

Our Thanks!

Sunday February 10th, 2013

They say good things come in small packages!  Little did I know that one small phone call would reap such  joy.


Three weeks ago I booked Margrit Coates to visit with Esquire (Essy) and me.  Ive been aware of Margrit and her work for a decade.  Ive had her telephone number written down on a scrap of paper for over a year.   She had my intrigue yet still I'd never phoned.

With nose bleeds increasing from Essy's left nostril over the Christmas period, it was time to re-evaluate what might be causing them and what options I have for helping eliminate them without resorting to surgery.

Strange things changed from the day I booked her.  Firstly poor Margrit had to re-arrange twice!  She booked to see us just prior to her having her thumb operated on.  Optimistic she would be able to drive she was sadly thwarted.  A week later and physio work was in its infancy so we delayed again.  Margrit wanted to be in full prime working order for our meeting.

I wouldn't be honest if I didn't admit that briefly I wondered if the two postponements were a sign that it wasn't meant to be.  Yet, coincidentally, from the moment I booked her initially, suddenly the nose bleeds stopped.  That's right stopped!  Just 4 days before she arrived  he had one - the first in over 3 weeks.  Given how many he had been happening, this was very notable.

I made a mental note to mention it to Margrit when we met up, but for now we had to wait till Sunday February 11th.  I just hoped I was ready for whatever it might bring.



No comments:

Post a Comment