Thursday 28 February 2013

I Cried For The First Time

I have had to leave Essy and my other two horses for an annual holiday.  It is the first time that Ive wept at leaving them. Ive always hated leaving them for a holiday but this is the first time I can recall being so moved to tears.

To have suddenly found such a wonderful way of being in tune with Essy leaving now made me utterly sad.



I explained I was going, and why.  I promised to be back.

My closeness and ease of being around Essy since Margrit's visit has made me yearn for the same closeness with Solar Sue and Grace.  I feel so sad that I am missing out on what they think, feel, remember, and need.  I know Solar Sue has emotional feelings to share with me, maybe even a note of caution or advise - or two.  I just don't know what and therefore how to acknowledge her that I'm listening.

I have changed how I talk to my horses since my realisation that they are communicating with me all the time.  I sense however that there is a little code with each one - something unique to each that can not be guessed at or blundered upon.  I am looking for a little door to be opened so that I can be invited into their bedroom and revel in how they would decorate and what they would fill it with, if they had the choice.

I have to wait till I am back from my holiday before I can book Margrit again.  However, until then I am talking to my horses in my mind, daily, with my thoughts.  I am sending love, and tenderness and I am showing them that I am getting stronger again, my energy is restoring and my anxiety diminishing.  I believe they need to know this and to feel it so that I may be a more pleasant energy form to be around when I'm back.  That is the very least they deserve.


No comments:

Post a Comment